At Countryside Animal Hospital, we offer a variety of services to care for your pet. If you have any questions or would like more information on how we can care for your pet, please contact us today.
- Vaccine Titering
- Heartworm and intestinal parasite prevention
- Flea and tick prevention
- Tumor/growth removal
- Much more
- General cleaning/polishing
- Dental extractions
- Preventative dental care
- On-site x-ray
- Ultrasound via Mobile Veterinary Diagnostics
- Fecal analysis
- Allergy testing
- Off-site reference laboratory
- Acupuncture (dry needle, laser, electro and aqua)
- Chinese Herbs
- 2 Technicians trained in Tui Na (medical massage)
- Veterinary Medical Manipulation (VMM)
- Therapy Laser
- Chinese/natural food therapies
- 2 Purina certified weight coaches
- Science Diet
- Royal Canin
Behavior Counseling — By Referral
- Dr. Lynn Honeckman-Board certified behaviorist
- Jim Wallace- Wallace K-9 Training Center
If your pet’s particular illness or ailment requires a specialist we can refer them to one or call one in!!
We apologize but we DO NOT accept Checks or Care Credit!
Countryside Animal Hospital accepts payment via cash, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and American Express. So that we can continue to provide you high quality service utilizing the best medical technologies. In order to keep costs afordable to our clients we require payment at the time services are rendered and we do not participate in any form of payment plans.
We provide estimates for all surgeries and hospitalizations. If you have not received an estimate, you are welcome to request one at any time for your expected charges.
Please contact us today if you have any questions or would like to learn more about how we care for your pet.